Skyline edit

stick n move

Superstar
Reaction score
note: This is dmz22's photo i edited in paint

I dont think boston should look like this, looks good like this, or will ever look like this, but it is just and interesting edit I made to see what boston would look like if its two separate skylines exploded like some cities do and added a bunch of really tall buildings and a few supertalls....even though they cant build supertalls in boston its just for a different perspective.

bostonfuture.jpg

Last edited:
I think the Back Bay part sucks, but I almost didn't even notice you edited downtown.

I think the the I-90 air rights need to go through so that the two areas are connected, and hopefully there aren't big gaps in the future as with this edit of the Back Bay.

i don't remember where in the boards, but a while back someone proposed an obelisk shaped supertall in down town and photoshopped something in for it. Damn did it look good.

wish i could find that again....

I think ablarc did that a couple of years ago. He also threw in the London Eye, somewhere hear Commonwealth Pier.

I'll look...

EDIT: No dice. Do you still have that one, ablarc?

If I recall correctly, the perspective was from the far end of the Black Falcon Terminal on a gray day; the QE2 was tied to the quay.

Last edited:
I think ablarc did that a couple of years ago. He also threw in the London Eye, somewhere hear Commonwealth Pier.

I'll look...

EDIT: No dice. Do you still have that one, ablarc?

If I recall correctly, the perspective was from the far end of the Black Falcon Terminal on a gray day; the QE2 was tied to the quay.

Would this be what you are looking for?
01.jpg

note: This is dmz22's photo i edited in paint

I dont think boston should look like this, looks good like this, or will ever look like this, but it is just and interesting edit I made to see what boston would look like if its two separate skylines exploded like some cities do and added a bunch of really tall buildings and a few supertalls....even though they cant build supertalls in boston its just for a different perspective.

bostonfuture.jpg

Hey, stick n move, can you please explain to me the locations and addreses of the new skyscrapers in your photo and their heights?

Doesn't the BRA require that all new "towers" have a 200ft height limit?

In other cities, the sky is the limit. In Boston, the limit is the sky.

Hey, cool, that kind of looks like a picture I took from Wollaston Beach.

Back