Teleportation will make both rail and the auto obsolete.

armpitsOFmight

Reaction score
Enough of this money being wasted away on "green" shit. It's time for Congress to invest $50 billion in wormhole technology! Think of all the new jobs this will create!

What do you think the true purpose of the LHC is, anyways?

Most of us wouldn't have the money to buy our own teleportation device so we'd have to rely on MBTA teleportation machines. There's no way in hell I'm going near one of those; they'd be underfunded in an attempt to keep their $25 Quadrillion debt in control and I'd probably fall out of the space-time-continuum and end up in another dimension.

You think 50 billion would be enough? And will I be guaranteed that I won't arrive at my destination with my head on backwards?

Silver Line Phase(r) XXIX?

Most of us wouldn't have the money to buy our own teleportation device so we'd have to rely on MBTA teleportation machines. There's no way in hell I'm going near one of those; they'd be underfunded in an attempt to keep their $25 Quadrillion debt in control and I'd probably fall out of the space-time-continuum and end up in another dimension.

Haha.

That reminds me of the Alien Encounter Show at Walt Disney World.

Seen here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=EKgY1yaY-zE

When he telliports a little baby alien from one place to another, and then shuts the power off in the middle of teleportation... He says by shutting off the power it is a very useful way getting rid of undesirable forms since they'll be stuck in limbo.

Just replace the talking robot with-- perhaps the MBTA's General Manager.

Best quote. "Ohh shut up scruffy. You're not burned, you just have a healthy glow."

Back