The Aubrey | 149-153 Newbury Street | Back Bay

1C4A2423-627C-4A50-A034-B32DDDDB7802.jpeg

3BD93155-E8B0-4560-8FB1-07BC0036D6B5.jpeg

Newbury Street’s arrivals for the new year, and more retail news​

A Google retail store, one of few anywhere in the country, will open in the spring of 2024 at Newbury and Dartmouth streets. There are only three such stores in the world today: Manhattan, Brooklyn and Mountain View, California, just down the street from the company's headquarters.

“A Google retail store, one of few anywhere in the country, will open in the spring of 2024 at Newbury and Dartmouth streets. There are only three such stores in the world today: Manhattan, Brooklyn and Mountain View, California, just down the street from the company's headquarters.”

Alo Yoga is opening soon in a rare new-construction building on Newbury Street, at the former of Dartmouth Street. It'll be the company's third Boston location, following one in the Seaport and another at the Prudential Center.

“Alo Yoga is opening soon in a rare new-construction building on Newbury Street, at the former of Dartmouth Street. It'll be the company's third Boston location, following one in the Seaport and another at the Prudential Center.”

https://www.bizjournals.com/boston/news/2024/01/01/newbury-street-s-arrivals-for-the-new-year.html

Personal preference here, but I hate that vertical brick layout.
Same. I get that the masonry no longer plays a role in supporting the building, but whenever I see it like this, I can't help but think about early lego brick frustrations from before I learned to stagger the bricks in order to make stable walls.

Back