The Revington | 1 Green Island Boulevard | Worcester

"Revington" sure has the flavor of a caddish secondary character in a BBC murder mystery who winds up dead by the end of Act 2.

Better than "SOMA" at least, unless that's just what they are calling that whole development.

Is that prevailing market for new construction in Worcester? That seems very high!

unfortunately its the way its been trending, granted this is on the high end..."luxury" end. there are market rate maybe $500-$800 lower

Some drone pics from today. Looks like they're getting close as Percy's is delivering washing machines.

DJI_0028.JPG
DJI_0029.JPG
DJI_0035.JPG
DJI_0036.JPG
DJI_0037.JPG

Peek inside The Revington, the soon-to-open apartment complex across from Polar Park
70739253007-image-3-1.jpeg

WORCESTER – A 228-apartment building on Madison Street, right across the street from where WooSox fans line up to enter Polar Park, is set to take in its first tenants later this year.

Called The Revington, the project is a seven-story development with market-rate units and retail space that could open as early as late October, according to Julia Falcone, general manager for Gables Residential Communities.”

70739085007-kitchen-living-room-5.jpg

70739318007-c-03.jpg

70739267007-c-02.jpg

“Amenities on the property will include a 30,000 square-foot courtyard with a resort sized pool”

https://www.telegram.com/story/news...olar-park-set-to-open-in-october/70728396007/

Peek inside The Revington, the soon-to-open apartment complex across from Polar Park
70739253007-image-3-1.jpeg

WORCESTER – A 228-apartment building on Madison Street, right across the street from where WooSox fans line up to enter Polar Park, is set to take in its first tenants later this year.

Called The Revington, the project is a seven-story development with market-rate units and retail space that could open as early as late October, according to Julia Falcone, general manager for Gables Residential Communities.”

70739085007-kitchen-living-room-5.jpg

70739318007-c-03.jpg

70739267007-c-02.jpg

“Amenities on the property will include a 30,000 square-foot courtyard with a resort sized pool”

https://www.telegram.com/story/news...olar-park-set-to-open-in-october/70728396007/

Curious about what kind of retail we can expect. Could use some real shopping and not just bars

I think the lab space building is planned to the south west of the Revington. There used to be some older brick building included in the original renders. Now it looks like a parking lot.

IMG_5396.png

Source: buildup

I think the lab space building is planned to the south west of the Revington. There used to be some older brick building included in the original renders. Now it looks like a parking lot.

View attachment 44250
Source: buildup

In their preliminary site plans there is a smaller 1 to 2 story lab building in that spot to the south as well, I dunno if it's still in their plans but it was there at some point. Hopefully still

Honestly I'll be happy to see this development finished at all, the developer is years behind and hasn't even submitted DSPs for the.nezt phases yet and this is their first development of this scale

A lot of proposed developments in Worcester appear to be in a holding pattern. I expect a mixture of axed, downsized, delayed news this year, with a subset moving ahead as planned. But maybe I’m too pessimistic.

A lot of proposed developments in Worcester appear to be in a holding pattern. I expect a mixture of axed, downsized, delayed news this year, with a subset moving ahead as planned. But maybe I’m too pessimistic.

The next phases haven't even been proposed yet. We only have a master plan. No definite siteplans for any of the 3 remaining builds

Back