The "What do we think of censorship" thread.

Mr. RZA/Bobby digital:

can you explain why you are so upset at the pretentious style of writing displayed by others yet at the same time are pretty ostentatious yourself writing such things as "don't feign ignorance" instead of "don't play dumb".......? Also, how is it that you so gracefully transition from your well-written posts and golf avatar to issuing personal attacks and discussing something as meaningless as wu-tang? And most important of all, why are you so aggravated by everything?

Patrick said:
Mr. RZA/Bobby digital:

can you explain why you are so upset at the pretentious style of writing displayed by others yet at the same time are pretty ostentatious yourself writing such things as "don't feign ignorance" instead of "don't play dumb".......? Also, how is it that you so gracefully transition from your well-written posts and golf avatar to issuing personal attacks and discussing something as meaningless as wu-tang? And most important of all, why are you so aggravated by everything?

haha. naw man this stuff doesnt aggravate me. believe it or not. of course a comment here and there will, but on the whole, it really doesnt. example A. i was honestly complimenting you on your post in the other board, even though there was a feud going on in this one.

oddly as it may seem my signature, which im sure you picked up on, says Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions. Its an ironic saying as well as an ironic signature i guess you could say.

And having dealt with an older sibling my ENTIRE life who I think is the most pretentious whore ever put on this planet: pretentiousness, real or perceived, really grinds my gears.

I switch up my style, what can i say, its a gift.

windycity legit pissed me off though. dont butt in, its none of your business. and him trying to discredit me cuz i went to the glass slipper a couple times is ludicrous. and he dont know shit about wu-tang so i had to school him on that subject.

"c'mon man...... c'mon guy" get the fuck outta here.

:lol:

(Sigh).... Bobby, Bobby, Bobby (digi digi digi)...C'mon guy. Legit pissed you off? Wicked pissah guy. It's a internet message board; don't take it too seriously. Its also public so if you want a private conversation between you and Patrick then use the PM or something. Otherwise I wouldn't get all worked up if people comment on what your saying. I just call em how I see em.

Haha and thanks for "schooling" me on the Wu. I learned a lot today. Next time class is in session I'll be sure to bring the teacher an apple. But for real I'll take that back about RZA... he's better than just aight. Hate to burst your bubble but I just wasn't feeling "RZA as Bobby Digital"... As a solo artist he kinda fell off the map for me. Production wise tho, your right: He's on point. But 36 Chambers was never topped by the Wu or any solo artist from the Clan. Thats just my opinion so you can take it or leave it.

And as far as the Glass Slipper goes.... I was just giving you a hard time. I've been to a few strip clubs myself, and I'm sure I'll go to a few more. They're fun for what they are, but mostly a tease. I don't know... strip clubs are fun for a little but most of the time I'm just like whatever.... I guess they get you all worked up tho :wink: . To each there own, right? Haha just messin with ya there, guy.

And I'll leave you with this: For someone whose signature is "PEACE" you seem to cause a lot more conflict than peace. Ahhhh well... it's just the internet, right?

Oh it bothers you? I must not have picked up on that. Maybe you should post somewhere about how people calling you "guy" really grinds your gears.

Haha O.K. my bad I'll stop. I just couldn't resist.

ahhhh... i've been on this board too much today...

grew up in dorchester, savin hill to be exact. lived there till i was 13, moved to weymouth. live in quinky dink now. city of presidents

Bobby Digital said:

grew up in dorchester, savin hill to be exact. lived there till i was 13, moved to weymouth. live in quinky dink now. city of presidents

It's townies like you that put the ass in masshole.

bosdevelopment said:
Bobby Digital said:

:lol:

bosdevelopment said:
Bobby Digital said:

Townie? Buddy i've lived out of state for 5 years.... ive traveled halfway around the world a few times. dont call me a fuckin townie. and if i do put the ass in masshole why dont u fucking eat it bitch

lived in florida. been all over the U.S. (midwest blows, dont ever go there). Been to Mexico, the motherland (Ireland) London, Paris. Probably goin to Japan on business within the year.

Midwest= significant time in Des Moines, Iowa.... Mason City. Omaha, Nebraska, and Appleton, Wisconsin (which i liked the best, not a bad little town) Spent one night in Chi town when flight got delayed outta Ohare.. Which by the way is a terrible airport to get in and out of.... we showed up the usual 2 hours before flight and STILL didnt make our flight. Ohare sucks..... Midway is slow too. But instead of my idea, staying in a hotel in downtown Chicago for one night, which i desperately wanted to do, we stayed at a friends house, roughly 20 miles outside chicago for the night. So i havent seen that much of the city. I know their airport shuttle guys are CRAZY. Alot of Arabs there, which i dont have a problem with, just saying thats a good chunk of the populuation there now. Flew out of and into Ohare at least a half dozen times and got delayed everytime. i fuckin hate that airport. AND you dont get a very decent view of the skyline coming in, its not that close to the city. Chi town is definately on the top of the list of cities to REALLY visit, not one night in suburbia.

O'Hare is one of the busiest airports in the world and was the busiest until 1998.

Back