Too many technical problems

G

Still something seriously wrong with the function of this board

Been problematic since the beginning

PCs MACs and laptops are always glitching especially when pics are posted

Suggesting another host provider or whatever you call the software setup perhaps

As a result I don't like to come here anymore

well, i am averaging 20 posts a day now, already, and i am using a laptop. i suggest you go to urbanplanet.org, they like complainers.

20 posts per day? Wow, I need to post some more utterly useless things like this post to catch up to you!

castevens and i will never be even in posts, not even close, ill even stay up all night posting random words to make sure it never evens out between us 8)

and what was that u said about uttelry useless thing again? haha, i think the above hit a new low for me...

Damn i kind of miss my 1000 posts but owells.

castevens and i will never be even in posts, not even close, ill even stay up all night posting random words to make sure it never evens out between us

I know my stay atop the "throne" won't last long, but...

HA!

He's right, I have a mac and can't really see any of the posts when I use either Explorer or Safari. It will only work on Firefox. I haven't had this problem on any of the other forums.

castevens said:
castevens and i will never be even in posts, not even close, ill even stay up all night posting random words to make sure it never evens out between us

I know my stay atop the "throne" won't last long, but...

HA!

I let my opponents think they are winning before I lower the boom. haha

ChunkyMonkey said:
He's right, I have a mac and can't really see any of the posts when I use either Explorer or Safari. It will only work on Firefox. I haven't had this problem on any of the other forums.

I also have a Mac, and I've had this problem since I started frequenting AB about a year ago. On Safari the pages load, then all text and images go blank. Had to give in and download Firefox (never bothered with IE). To this day this site is only one of two I use on that browser (the other is Windows Local Live).

those of you using mac os x, you should try Camino. it's a mac os-specific version of firefox that takes advatntage of mac os x-specific features.

Back