Waltham Infill and Small Developments

I'm late seeing this, but it seems strange to me they needed a flat plane for the school, and that the school and football field need to be on the same flat plane... Tons of cost savings if they played with the terrain rather than literally flattening it Sim-City God-mode style...

These MF'ers (the Waltham City Government) also used eminent domain to forcibly seize the land from a Catholic monastic order that ran a marriage retreat center that tens if not hundreds of thousands of couples had used over the past 100+ years.

What a bunch of heartless creeps, honestly. I hope they burn - stealing the land and buildings from a small order of poorly funded monks ... all to run a miserably performing school that doesn't really teach anyone anything. What a sick joke.

Project award 2Life Leland House, Waltham, MA

Bridgeline Exteriors is here today to announce award of 2Life Leland House in Waltham, MA by Dellbrook | JKS

14214cc7-1d64-4785-a201-97c8c5257b71-Leland_Home_render.png

“Sited on 1.5 Acres in Waltham, MA, 2Life Communities, together with renowned architecture firm PCA, Inc., plans to offer 100% Affordable apartments to its seniors. Regionally renowned General Contractor Dellbrook | JKS has awarded Bridgeline Exteriors the siding, insulation, rainscreen, as well as the AVB package to bring this Passive House Standard design to life. This highly efficient and sustainable building has been designed to the highest level of universal standards to allow our aging seniors the opportunity to flourish in a community regardless of physical ability, offering flex spaces for fitness and wellness, spaces for arts and cultural activities, community events and lively communal meal areas which is a hallmark of 2Life Communities…”

https://www.bridgelinegc.com/post/project-award-2life-leland-house-waltham-ma

Existing building
229a96ac-f6d9-47c8-91c3-4efdcab04b31-Leland_Home.jpg

https://www.wickedlocal.com/story/w...lished-redeveloped-senior-housing/7125799001/

Progress:

1708668065878.jpeg

1708668083281.jpeg

1708668094476.jpeg

Dellbrooks

Back