Watermark Seaport | 85 Seaport Blvd - Parcel K | Seaport

Re: Watermark Seaport (parcel K Seaport Sq.)/85 Seaport Blvd @ Seaport Sq./Seaport

This and the Envoy are the only Seaport construction sites I feel positive about.

Re: Watermark Seaport (parcel K Seaport Sq.)/85 Seaport Blvd @ Seaport Sq./Seaport

BeeLine, perfect beginning to a new thread, from pics of what looks like final renderings, to pics of the site, to the beginning of construction pictures. Thanks!

Top rendering and following renders do not match. I am not sure where this one is going to land. Look pretty good though. I am hopeful.

cca

Here's hoping they take everything good about the Watermark over here in Cambridge, and continue to improve on it. I do enjoy the varied height we are starting to see between these and the Envoy. I'm also hopeful that the number of retail and dining being added will end up being a few less stars in some of these. A nice mix should start developing in the area.

It definitely has the potential to look good. But it also has potential to be a clone of Waterside Place...

It's amazing to see all this progress. When I left Boston in the fall of 2011, I believe the only new seaport building that had broken ground/been completed was 4 Marina Park and Jimmy's Harborside. Now how many are there U/C and completed? 8-10? I'll be visiting home in 5 weeks, and I'm pretty excited to see all this new stuff.

Nice textures. I'm not as much a fan of the speckled/pockmarked appearance but this will look alright.

WatermarkSeaportBoston20141020.jpg

Is it an incorrect observation this is going up slowly?

There were a number of owner requested changes that held it up.

Back