What development?

palindrome

Reaction score
Whats are they building next to the mass eye and ear? I saw it from storrow drive yesturday.

yeah, ive seen that development too.

all i can tell you is that they are luxury condos, but i have no idea how many units, or how tall the building is going to be.

nooooo, its not the charles street jail hotel at all.

there isnt any steel going up yet but its a pretty big site and theres a sign for it. ill take pictures next time im there.

It could be part of Equity's plan for adding more buildings to Charles River Park. If I recall correctly, they are supposed to be putting up a building on the Storrow Drive side. I hadn't heard that the plan had been approved however.

Is this the spot? The photo is well over three months old but I hope it'll help.

CRP.jpg

yes that is the space. does anyone know how tall it will be?

there was a thread about this on the old board.

there will be 5 buildings. 14 stories, 11, 3, 3 and 3. something like 325 apartments.

the 14 story building will be along Storrow Drive. The 11 story building will be on Blossom Street.

Side note: did they fairly recently clean the Charles River Park towers (the tall ones)? The concrete on them is in incredibly good condition, and up close is almost attractive...as far as concrete goes.

Back