What Happened?

Anonymous said:
it happens if you don't hit the button every 108 minutes

I fell asleep during the last hour of Lost and I don`t know what happens. :(

Don`t tell me I have it DVRed.

^ again.

put it this way, i tivo'ed it too....will watch it again maybe tonight.
P.S. don't read anything in the arts section of the newspapers (boston, NYC)....it's everywhere

What is so great about that show? I'm afraid to start watching it because I already spend way too much time watching 24.

bowesst said:
What is so great about that show? I'm afraid to start watching it because I already spend way too much time watching 24.

Everything. If you do want to get into it now is the time. Season 2 just ended so go out and get Season 1 on DVD. Watch it and then see if you can get a bittorrent of season 2.

Its like a great book you just can't put down.

well said.

I got into it last summer when the first season came out on DVD...all of our friends were into it already, and I had the same reaction (I loved 24, but felt...what's the deal? seems weird. ) Totally suspect.

Then, one hungover Sunday, we put it in at 10am......and, then did not leave the couch and watched 13 episodes in order...it was like crack...finished it two days later...and the obsession began.

It's like the rest of the ilk...24, buffy, alias, etc....all of which the people who don't get into have no freakin' idea why people watch them...but, once you're hooked.....you're in. Very, very creative, intelligent, well-written, well-thought out, clever, many layers, etc. etc. etc.

I have very few good photos that I haven't already shown, and no new ones as I am spending the summer with my parents in Rhode Island.

But I'll open the thread :)

Back