What Is Your Opinion Of The Wiki

What is your opinion of the archBOSTON Wiki?

• I contribute to and use it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I visit it occasionally

• Used it a few times, but lost interest

• What the hell is an archBOSTON Wiki?

• Total voters

briv

Reaction score
Im just trying to gauge people's opinion of the Wiki. It was started independently by members of the forum some time ago, and though initially it seemed there was much interest for it, that has, it appears, waned.

Personally I think it's a great idea and, if it were maintained regularly, it could be an amazing resource. I think it's a great resource now. Im just wondering how many other people here actually use it, contribute to it, or even know it exists.

Id love to hear members' thoughts on the wiki in general.

The wiki can be found HERE, by the way.

can you put a link to it directly for the forum front page? or is there already?

I do like the Wiki and honestly had plans to add and update the site constantly. Unfortunately, life got in the way. I see that there are a few people who are occasionally added to it. I hope that as this site grows, the wiki will grow with it.
Hopefully I'll someday have time to once again contribute regularly.

Not to bump up an old topic, but I think the Wiki needs to be easier to access. like maybe a link on top of the forum page or on the welcome page, if you havn't been there in the past, most likely you wouldn;t know where to find it (i.e. the link in this thread). just my two cents.

Lrfox said:
Not to bump up an old topic, but I think the Wiki needs to be easier to access. like maybe a link on top of the forum page or on the welcome page, if you havn't been there in the past, most likely you wouldn;t know where to find it (i.e. the link in this thread). just my two cents.

Seconding this. If people didn't know about the wiki already, without a link or something there is no way they would ever find it.

Back