Where are they now| Completed Projects

stick n move

Superstar
Reaction score
Once developments finish up they kind of fade into the background. Here you can post what completed projects look like now. Just because construction is complete doesnt mean we cant still celebrate these additions to the city. You can post pictures, discuss, or request a picture here.

I didnt take this picture with this thread in mind, but Ill throw it up just to get it started.

Ew that building is awful.

Just wondering stick, where is that development?

This one has been completed for a while now, I think?

paul-revere-house.jpg

Liberty Mutual
May 19, Fortune.com

78-liberty-mutual_vanderwarker_pdv3918.jpg

Castellucci.com

liberty+1.jpg

liberty+4.jpg

Monterore.com

DSC_1999.jpg

Lit Gerbil tube
Americanbuildersquarterly.com

2-130914-298fret-copy-Copy-285x400.jpg

Interior Shot

2-130914-112fret2-350x191.jpg

Vanderwarker_pdv3918_2260x904.jpg

Last edited:
^I like that building. The offset glass makes it interesting without being too outrageous and still blending in well with the neighborhood. It looks like a render tbh.

Last edited:
This is my favorite newer building.

Great use of brick panels, which oftentimes look cheap and shoddy, but in this case are put to a perfect use.

Ive always liked it too, its unique but still fits in nice with the brick facade. We dont have the greatest buildings of all time here, but a lot of them are very unique and add to the overall "look" of the city in a positive way. The streetwall on this building also adds some class imo.

]

Stick,

What is the tall brick thing on the left??

660 Washington? Cool angle!

Radian-Boston-View.jpg

Has anyone just stopped and thought about how nice this city has become. In the 1990s when I was growing up this place was a mess. Its becoming amazing in just about every corner of the city. Its really something when you sit back and think how far weve come and where we are about to be.

Has anyone just stopped and thought about how nice this city has become. In the 1990s when I was growing up this place was a mess. Its becoming amazing in just about every corner of the city. Its really something when you sit back and think how far weve come and where we are about to be.

It comes down to the BIG DIG: The city really opened up after the take down of the GREEN MONSTER II and honestly it's become amazing going in and out of BOSTON.

BOSTON IS SUCH A FUN CITY TO WALK AROUND
Greenway--Downtown--BACKBAY--BEACON HILL---CHINATOWN---
Seaport---North End

They are all connected and you can basically cut through the city to get to one point or another.

BOSTON IS AN AMAZING CITY.

That being said one of the areas I don't like the transformation is the NORTH STATION----I feel like that area really lost its character. I actually miss the Green Line L station.
(I do like the Converse Building thou) But its just way to corporate over there.

Once everything gets built the neighborhood is going to be amazing.

i don't want to see anything happen with the little buildings/dining/nightlife on the blocks surrounding Portland St, save maybe for more variety/better restaurants.

Back