Pierce Boston (née The Point )| Boylston St/Brookline Av | Fenway

$924K. Generally, NYC prices by bedroom vs sq ft. A 1 br condo of this size in a new, luxury building with a good view would be probably 25-50% higher. If in one of the "billionaire buildings" along West 57th, that price would be over $2M for a 1 bed.

Here's what Olmstead drew as the original plan for the Fens in 1887
BackBayFens1887Plan.png

This is interesting because they have Comm Ave wavy, and more park space along the wavy portion right into Kenmore. I don't think that component was ever built; if not, I've never noticed on the old maps.

^ This is really starting to "loom" over the neighborhood -- in a good way. I could not believe the "presence" when I was in the area this weekend.

Lots of towers slipping off podiums these days eh?

Love how these things cluster together as ideas.

cca

Interesting angle from Western Ave near the Harvard Business School. Towering above the Landmark Center now!

UNNVWzp.jpg

how many floors are left to go?

They're just finishing 26 and starting 27, so 4 floors plus the mech top. Considering how big the top floor is, as well as the mech, it probably has a solid 80-90' to go.

I could clearly see this from Hull tonight all lit up. It really stretches the skyline west.

This is actually visible from the McGrath overpass @ Washington Street in Somerville.

Back