The "What do we think of censorship" thread.

Reaction score
You really need to calm down with the censorship there, bro.

If, over time, someone becomes really terrible, then warn them a few times and if necessary, go beyond that. But individual posts should not be removed or edited unless they are spam or unbelievably offensive (i've never seen an "unbelievably offensive" post on this forum).

And please don't move this to some stupid thread in the general section that no one will ever read, it should be discussed here.

^ I disagree. I think he's doing an excellent job, and I hope he moves your post (and this one too) to where it belongs since it has nothing to do with Columbus Center.

van has done a great job so far, but I agree with dude on this one. i would rather see verbal warning and bans than censorship and movings. The movings confuse me.

i agree i think there shouldnt be a moderator.... well thought out posts that happen to offend a person shouldnt be deleted. i took time to write that shit. let it stay, it wasnt completely ignorant...

i could see if i were calling people banana eating monkeys or shifty scam artist kike's or ass pounding faggots but come on nobody says that shit

^just to point it out, look back at your last few posts in the MFA Expansion thread, Bobby. What do they contribute to the discussion of urban development? Or, actually, what to they take away? When you join this board, you have to agree to be responsible and control your angry personal rants so that this place can retain some degree of respectability. If you really feel the need to continue arguing about the "levity of crack" take it to this section of the forum. Censorship is needed to keep comments like yours out of the places that matter and actually contain information on Boston developments.

everybody deserves a mulligan or two. don't insult me. sometimes things are said that shouldnt be..... I'm a big boy I know how to police myself.

Bobby Digital said:
everybody deserves a mulligan or two. don't insult me.

I don't think he insulted you at all. He just called attention to the fact that you need to use your mulligan here.

I think anything posted here that is meaningless should be deleted by the moderator. Sorry, it should happen. I don't mean things that are controversial, but things that are totally pointless, and which detract from the quality of discussion. For examples of what should be deleted, see the majority of the politics or general thread.

patrick, what are you doing out of the greater new england board?

where's the pointless posts about Portland? no offense, I'm sure they're pertinent to some people.

Bobby Digital said:

where's the pointless posts about Portland? no offense, I'm sure they're pertinent to some people.

Most of the recent posts in the general and politics sections are worhtless, including the one above, and they should be deleted. they all seem to stir up tension, and that is both worthless and pointless. All you are to anyone on this board is a collection of letters...so why argue abotu things that are completely pointless.

Patrick said:
Bobby Digital said:

Most of the recent posts in the general and politics sections are worhtless, including the one above, and they should be deleted. they all seem to stir up tension, and that is both worthless and pointless. All you are to anyone on this board is a collection of letters...so why argue abotu things that are completely pointless.

ahaha awesome. You sound so pissed off and so completely childish it made my morning. ROCK ON PORTLAND

politics board is where vanschook puts all the bullshit.... just dont read it i dont get what the big deal is.

Bobby Digital said:
Patrick said:
Bobby Digital said:

ahaha awesome. You sound so pissed off and so completely childish it made my morning. ROCK ON PORTLAND

politics board is where vanschook puts all the bullshit.... just dont read it i dont get what the big deal is.

How you could come up with that from my comment is beyond me. Why not relax?

Bobby Digital said:
dont feign ignorance, i just called you out on whining like a little bitch.

this is an online forum, not some middle school cafeteria.

Patrick said:
Bobby Digital said:

That's a weak attempt to make me look juvenile. Come on now you need to come correct if your gonna try to insult me. THE WHOLE POINT is that YOU are complaining and crying like the children in said cafeteria.

I'm hungry.

Can someone give me directions to this cafeteria that you're all talking about?

Bobby Digital said:
Patrick said:
Bobby Digital said:

That's a weak attempt to make me look juvenile. Come on now you need to come correct if your gonna try to insult me. THE WHOLE POINT is that YOU are complaining and crying like the children in said cafeteria.

Ahahaha this is hilarious. C'mon man, you do a pretty good job at making yourself look juvenile, without Patricks comments... I don't think I even really need to elaborate. And c'mon guy what are you doing online anyways, I heard the Glass Slipper got a special on broads with a third nipple. Better get over there fast! :wink:

On a side note that has nothing to do with politics like most of this thread, RZA is aight.... I wouldn't call him the best member of the Wu tho. Without the rest of the clan I'll hafta say hes just aight. 36 Chambers was a classic.... too many hot tracks to even mention. I'll take Ghostface over RZA just about any day of the week. Ironman is my shit.

WindyCity said:
Bobby Digital said:
Patrick said:
Bobby Digital said:

Ahahaha this is hilarious. C'mon man, you do a pretty good job at making yourself look juvenile, without Patricks comments... I don't think I even really need to elaborate. And c'mon guy what are you doing online anyways, I heard the Glass Slipper got a special on broads with a third nipple. Better get over there fast! :wink:

On a side note that has nothing to do with politics like most of this thread, RZA is aight.... I wouldn't call him the best member of the Wu tho. Without the rest of the clan I'll hafta say hes just aight. 36 Chambers was a classic.... too many hot tracks to even mention. I'll take Ghostface over RZA just about any day of the week. Ironman is my shit.

Ok first off, who are you? And why do you feel the need to butt in something that doesnt involve you at all? I dont get it.

Way to step out on a limb and call 36 chambers and Ironman good albums. Who do you think produced 36 chambers? and most of Wu shit? how many people you think emulate the almighty zig zag zig alla on the boards? RZA got some verses that will blow your mind. But ya ghost is probably a little better. RZA is real good when he's NOT doing so much coke, but what can you do.

And of course I'm gonna get fried for about two posts that were sliced into the woods. what can you do? I took my mulligans and i moved on, you should do the same and stop tryin to be a smartass.

Oh yea, and I'm sorry that i happened to have stumbled into the glass slipper after a couple special invite only, VIP trips to Centerfolds, the classiest strip club north of NY. Open bar and buffet will generally lead you next door just to to take it all in. Dont hate because your probably too young to get into these places.

Back