“The So-Called Future “

If vertical farming was the answer in urban areas, I'm all for it. There are plenty of container farmers now and they have great products from ruffage and herbs to mushrooms and even flowers. (I think the Wonder Whopper meat could be grown in these also?)
Seriously, a lot of the lab space that is being built right know could be retro fitted to container farming if it becomes lucrative.
I don't see any train infrastructure. Looks like the AI does not include much about public transportation, only thinking in terms of individuals on highways. The boat transportation is funny though, is this to address rising sea level?.
The first image looks like a solar bulb. I futuristic "solar mill" that powers downtown buildings. A bunch of these would be a cool element on any building in a downtown.
Untitled.png
61v1xT9nE3L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

According to AI, Boston will be squatter than ever as streets become reclaimed by the ocean. Those boats look like they're trapped in there.

1688054704658.png

This type of future development seems to be happening in Dubai and other parts of the world. The successful American Cities like San Fran, NYC, Chicago are more evolving into a more of downside direction of Detroit, Baltimore type feel.
Boston transportation infrastructure is a nightmare at this point. Boston is still a great city but if our leaders are not careful we could end up in the same direction.

I wanted to share some thoughts and concerns regarding the corporate apartment developments in the suburbs around the North shore, including Melrose, Wakefield, and Woburn.

Its disheartening to witness the gradual transformation of these once-charming towns due to the influx of corporate apartment complexes. The unique character, and community spirit that drew people to these areas seem to be fading away. Its truly a shame to see these changes taking places.

One of the of the aspects that troubles me is the shift towards signing these corporate leases preventing individuals from building equity in their homes. This situation appears to be a consequence of the fallout from 2008 financial crisis. Allowing these corporations not to abide by our countries bankruptcy laws but to create havoc on the struggling American families trying to survive.

Traffic--Massachusetts is the worst in the country. The officials in the state should be investing our tax dollars to help alleviate traffic.

These amazing Massachusetts towns are long gone. What a shame.

Back