đź”· Open Thread

Heads up: for anyone in the Back Bay this afternoon, stop by the Pru plaza on Boylston and you can see my band playing for free at 4pm, and Ben & Jerry's will have free ice cream and who knows what else on hand as part of their Joy Ride festival.

(PS if you come out I'm the drummer for Gentlemen Hall.. don't be afraid to approach me!)

I might show up or send a minion with an ArchBoston related sign.

Haha, excellent!

By the way we are scheduled to start at 3:30 instead of 4 now.

In all fairness pimp didn't even have his fists up, but I guess there are no rules in a street fight.

"I'm sorry we aren't serving Chicken McNuggets yet, it's breakfast time....."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPWsBwDDupg&feature=player_embedded

An East Toledo woman became so enraged that chicken nuggets were not available at a Toledo McDonald's that she punched through the drive-thru window.

Toledo Police say Melodi Dushane, 24, stopped at the fast-food restaurant at Front and Main Streets in East Toledo Friday and asked for chicken nuggets. When the drive-thru attendant told her the item was not available, Dushane punched through the window.

Dushane was treated at Mercy St. Charles Hospital for her injuries and then incarcerated at the Lucas County Jail.

In court on Saturday, Dushane pleaded not guilty to a felony vandalism charge. She was released from police custody on her own recognizance and is scheduled to be in court next on Jan. 28.

McDonald's employees did not report any injuries to police.

A judge has ordered that Dushane not visit the 90 Main St. McDonald's location again.

Last edited:
^ "All units: Felony Stupidity in progress at the McDonalds drive thru."

In court on Saturday, Dushane pleaded not guilty to a felony vandalism charge.

Should be charged with a count of assault for every person at the window and for DUI and for a felony count of being white trash.

An East Toledo woman became so enraged that chicken nuggets were not available at a Toledo McDonald's that she punched through the drive-thru window.

That's my hometown! Toledo Loud, Toledo Proud, BITCHES!!!!!!

Docs discover sprouting pea in Mass. man's lung
By Steve LeBlanc
Associated Press Writer / August 12, 2010

BOSTON?Doctors say a pea has taken root in the lung of a 75-year-old Massachusetts man. Yes, a pea.

They feared the worst when they studied Ron Sveden's (SVEE'-dehn) x-rays and spotted a small dark spot. When biopsies came back negative for lung cancer, the doctors decided to take a closer look. What they found was an encrusted mass that was hiding a sprout.

His surgeon, Dr. Jeff Spillane, says Sveden apparently inhaled a pea that began sprouting in his lung.

Sveden, a retired teacher who lives in Brewster, says he had been feeling unwell for several months. The medical detective work began when he went to a hospital on Memorial Day weekend.

After his surgery in June, Sveden spent three weeks in the hospital and a week in rehab. He says he feels fine now.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...ocs_discover_sprouting_pea_in_mass_mans_lung/

toilet-computer-2010.gif

Oh god.

For some reason, I feel like I would perpetually searching for the center food part of deep-fried butter.

Back