1550 Soldiers Field Road & 21 Soldiers Field Place | Brighton

This would be such a weird location to live. Don't get me wrong, new housing is appreciated, but you are basically surrounded by a bunch of stroads/highways.

When they eliminate / greatly reduce Birmingham Parkway soon, you will be living in an expanded park with a pleasant walk to a couple shopping districts. It definitely looks weird until then, though.

The design doesn’t move me to love or hate, so ok. But I do know that I am old and shout at clouds…the construction looks cheap. With today’s crappy wood, will it last 40-50 years?

The design doesn’t move me to love or hate, so ok. But I do know that I am old and shout at clouds…the construction looks cheap. With today’s crappy wood, will it last 40-50 years?

It's not keeping the zombies out that's for sure.

In my day we knew how to deal with then…

When they eliminate / greatly reduce Birmingham Parkway soon, you will be living in an expanded park with a pleasant walk to a couple shopping districts. It definitely looks weird until then, though.

Is that happening?

It's in the DCR parkways report; timeline unclear but it's something being pushed

How to make money in real estate: Buy real estate. Then sell it.

1550 Soldiers Field (nee 1550 on the Charles) sells today for $145,000,000. Per unit: $687,203. (211 units)

9.30--I really like how this one turned out, at least the views of it along the Charles

SFR (2).JPG
SFR (1).JPG

Wait . . . is the blue on those corner balconies permanent or just unwrapped?

^ It looks like actual cladding. Look at the texture (or pattern?).

Wait . . . is the blue on those corner balconies permanent or just unwrapped?

It's colored blue. In the approval images it was a cool bright teal, this is more boring but at least it isn't gray.

Back