2010 aB Awards Discussion

briv

Reaction score
Re: Voting Now Open for 2010 aB Awards

I love the countdown timer! Keeping poll results confidential probably a good idea, too.

Can there be an infrastructure related one? Ie, best remade T station, or best new bike lane or whatever

Totally loved the timer and hiding the results. That was fun.

Totally loved the timer and hiding the results. That was fun.

Some of the results really surprised me. The sheer volume of votes took me by surprise too. I like the hidden results method.

From the comments, it seemed like the DFCC was sure to take it and bang 40 votes for Paramount. The McKim building has also earned its rightful place. =)

Next year we definitely need at least one infrastructure category.

Too bad the "info" tags on the awards page don't link anywhere...maybe they should sent visitors to forum threads, if they're available?

The info tag will link to a info page that will have some information, links to the project's threads, etc. The biggest hurdle right now is writing the descriptions for all the projects. If we had a few volunteers with a little writing ability willing to write summaries it would certainly expedite the process. Anybody interested?

Most obvious cluster is Copley Square...looks like the forum loves its Back Bay.

Back