30 Dalton St. Residences | Back Bay

It's a good "infill project" if we can call it that... Not too noticeable from that many places unless you're close up or in the surrounding area.. I think it fits in well too, and though it might be bland (cladding/facade could have been more interesting, especially given the prices they're asking for - high rents, high quality materials, but that doesn't seem to be the case here) it actually doesn't bother me that much. This also might be pretty nice once or if the rumored Flour goes in.. so far the landscaping and sidewalk space is great as well.

Were you referring to the exterior building materials or the interiors of the apartments (or both)? From the outside, looks like a pretty high quality infill building to me.

Were you referring to the exterior building materials or the interiors of the apartments (or both)? From the outside, looks like a pretty high quality infill building to me.

Exterior - I should've worded it better - the materials look fine, but they could've done something a little more interesting, with the design/use of materials IMO.

Back