409 Huntington Ave | The Fenway

Uhhh lol? Is it just me?

Attachments

• 33B2678F-ED8F-4DB2-A173-FE20A2C0367C.png
    33B2678F-ED8F-4DB2-A173-FE20A2C0367C.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 296
Uhhh lol? Is it just me?

Link worked fine for me. Doesn't mean it's "just you" though unless we somehow got everybody else in the world (or at least on the site) to click on the link and verify that it worked for them. If 7.674 billion people weighed in and could all see the link, then yes it would just be you.

I got actual letters, words, and sentences, some of which even made sense.

Someone at the BPDA inadvertently put an image of the proposal out there...I saw this earlier this week. I was looking around the BPDA site for news of a project announcement and this is clearly it.

Interesting proximity to the Punter’s Pub/Burstein/Rubenstein housing redevelopment that it looks like NEU is eyeing in the future.

Interesting proximity to the Punter’s Pub/Burstein/Rubenstein housing redevelopment that it looks like NEU is eyeing in the future.
If this project goes ahead halfway through construction Northeastern will buy it for student housing, like they did with 10 Coventry!

am I crazy or does this rendering make Northeastern's white hall look more attractive than it is? The color of the building is an ugly yellow/beige in real life, not this nice grey.

on a more relevant note, this proposal looks really exciting, and there's no doubt many of those units would be occupied by Northeastern students

The exteriors of the recent dorms they've built are not going to hold up well and look horrendous in the near future.

I'm surprised they're proposing 11'6" floor-to-floor heights. That suggests the addition is intended to be more upmarket than student-tier apartments, which would have ~10' floor-to-floor heights (and room for 2 additional floors at about the same total height).

Back