911 Predictor Daniel Hill Says Another Attack Likely

TikiNYC

Reaction score
The first thread I posted about this was considered spam. I actually thought it to be pretty important for anyone on the board or in Boston. Here is another reference to it on the web.

Read this

Ok Sorry I wasnt quite aware of that.

Got it.

Thanks.

I'm flying tomorrow from one major US city to another!

Look for me on the news.

This board's political discussions are to be reasonably limited to development and local city issues. Find another forum/blog community for discussing terrorism move onto specific sites for it...
Disagree.

"Miscellaneous" and "General": the posted story fits both.

It's also quite convincing.

I thought the story would be relevant - at least if this forum is about the look of Boston's skyline...

Here is a further discussion of some articles and stories which also indicated there could/may yet be attacks in Germany (lets hope not) and there was a lot of intel chatter detected recently.

Some of the 911 jackers were from Germany if I recall correctly.

Daniel Hill's story is pretty amazing.

Bin Laden actually has/had (he very well could be buried under tons of rubble Tora Bora or dead from disease by now) a degree in civil engineering. Most of the hijackers whom were living openly in Germany prior to coming here received degrees from German universities in civil engineering.

Yet another reason to not trust civil engineers.

Actually, some people have wondered whether engineers are more susceptible to radical political movements because their educations tend to be so vocational, and often lack the basic training in formal logic and rhetoric that the humanities and social sciences provide.

It's an interesting path of inquiry, but there's a correlation/causation problem in that many South Asians and Middle Easterners are pushed into engineering by their families because it has good early return on investment compared to other degrees...so it's likely that any trend arising from that population would include a disproportionate number of engineers.

All Clear!

You can all come out of your bunkers now.

Turns out the expert was somehow wrong, which I'm sure will be mentioned in next years article about this guy. Because to mention all the times he was right, but not the times he was wrong would be dishonest, right?

Red Sox GM Lou Gorman had the wisest opinion on making predictions. When asked whether there would be a trade (I think it was Greenwell), he responded, "The sun will rise, the sun will set, and I'll have lunch."

Well they did catch that guy Zazar, so it sounds like it was all true.

Apparently something was planned to go down on the anniversary too.

Can someone provide a link to what the police have found?

Im glad they did find it.

Yes, clearly catching the hot dog guy proves that we narrowly averted nuclear devastation in multiple US cities.

I wear a Zombie repelling amulet and I haven't been attacked by any Zombies, so it must work! How soon can I sign you up for one?

If I went out daily saying it was going to rain, I'd bound to be right several days of the year.

Back