93 and 128 Questions

mass88

Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone can answer a few questions.

First, on the SE expressway, are there any plans to do repaving of the north and south bound lanes? There are a few rough and poor areas where the road is seemingly being ground away and you cannot see the lane lines. Also, there seems to be a ton of lights out, will these every be fixed? Or better yet upgraded to better light to highway? I don't see the point of having the lights if they don't work. There seems to be a lot of them that are not working.

On the new widened stretch of 128, is it going to be 4 full lanes and a breakdown lane? Also, are there plans to put lighting up? I can't imagine a 4 lane highway without them.

Does anyone know when the final design is picked for the 128/93 interchange?

You cant imagine a 4 lane highway without lights?

In many parts of the country, its standard

Thanks for the links Paul. It looks like they are going to make some great changes for the Newton Highlands area which will help out a ton.

This only covers a portion of the 128 project. Are there any other specific sites for the other portions?

I am wondering if anyone can answer a few questions.

First, on the SE expressway, are there any plans to do repaving of the north and south bound lanes? There are a few rough and poor areas where the road is seemingly being ground away and you cannot see the lane lines. Also, there seems to be a ton of lights out, will these every be fixed? Or better yet upgraded to better light to highway? I don't see the point of having the lights if they don't work. There seems to be a lot of them that are not working.

On the new widened stretch of 128, is it going to be 4 full lanes and a breakdown lane? Also, are there plans to put lighting up? I can't imagine a 4 lane highway without them.

Does anyone know when the final design is picked for the 128/93 interchange?

MassHighway seems to have a lot of trouble screwing in new lights bulbs...I don't know why in other states it isn't a problem, but in Massachusetts it is.

Back