Attleboro Developments

EvoNeonLover19

Reaction score

Infuriating
Yeah I'm not too happy about that either. That project is perfect for the area. Yes, traffic is a concern, but if planned properly it should be good. A developer out of state realized the potential and the city should work with them on it.

dhawkins

Reaction score
Hmmm? The story seems to be lacking details. Was there a potential lawsuit? Donation? Was the previous reporting totally incorrect, they actually passed it the on first vote? Did they add people to the council to get 8 votes? I wonder if the units will be senior living only so as not to overwhelm the school system?

Zoning change was approved.

Shawmut

Reaction score
Just noticed this being built. Haven't been down this street in a while so had no idea it was being built.
That went up quick! I drove by that area a few weeks ago and it was just the foundation that had been there for years. Glad to see something finally being done with it!

Reaction score
The Judy Robbins Riverfront Walk in downtown Attleboro is nice. It runs along and over the Ten Mile River through the downtown. It runs from behind the library to the new Riverfront Drive intersection with Olive Street.

1641403958637.png

Last edited:

Shawmut

Reaction score
A new proposal for a mixed-use building in Downtown Attleboro, located at 42 County St, the site is currently an auto garage/dealer. If this project is approved, it will be the tallest building downtown. Not sure if it will make it through the appeals process though. Attleboro is kind of anti-development at times.
42 county.PNG
42 county.PNG

Attachments

EvoNeonLover19

Reaction score
A new proposal for a mixed-use building in Downtown Attleboro, located at 42 County St, the site is currently an auto garage/dealer. If this project is approved, it will be the tallest building downtown. Not sure if it will make it through the appeals process though. Attleboro is kind of anti-development at times.View attachment 31306View attachment 31306
I like it. Hopefully it will get built. You are right Attleboro can be anti-development. Will be interesting to see what happens. They might be opposed to the height, but we'll see i guess.

ctsketch

Reaction score
A new proposal for a mixed-use building in Downtown Attleboro, located at 42 County St, the site is currently an auto garage/dealer. If this project is approved, it will be the tallest building downtown. Not sure if it will make it through the appeals process though. Attleboro is kind of anti-development at times.View attachment 31306View attachment 31306
Looks like a pretty slick design