Baffling Post of Week

medfa86

Reaction score
Just mixing up my threads a bit here, this is something for another website entirely, but thought I would see what people that don't necessarily live with this horror day to day my think? Private message responses are fine with me, public works too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4xQdJgVdCU

Re: Filene's

as the great ron newman would say, this post should be deleted.

Person should be banned. Honestly, great cause, it actually made me think, but I get this stuff everyday on the streets, I get it on every other site, I really don't need it here. Bannished. (No not me, the post)

If posted on the gen board, I wouldnt say anything for the record

Could you maybe walk us through the metal process you went through that led you to believe this was good idea?

Because I can't for the life of me fathom how anyone could have come to that conclusion.

4 mins into the video and i still don't know wtf it is talking about.

/fail.

What does that video have to do with Filene's?

Moderator should delete it please (along with all the comments about it, such as this one)

[Edit] This was originally in the Filene's thread, and was moved here. Still don't know why it was posted at all, though.

Last edited:
WOW WTF? Are you serious medfa? What in god's name does this have to do with ANY topic on this website!? WOW

Well I guess that really does answer my question very clearly. All apologies and I PROMISE not to do that ever again! I will go back to keeping my mouth shut and ears open....seems to work much better that way:)

Please allow this one Mulligan if you will......

You can still say stuff medfa, just don't do something this random again lol

Back