Bay House Portland construction started

The real estate section in today's Press Herald says there will be an open house at the Bay House this Sunday, March 2, 12-2 PM.

sLtBfqM.jpg

Great photo's as always corey, thanks. I see alot of blandness in that photo of our new structures, not imaginative and inspiring but they certainly could be worse.

Great photo's as always corey, thanks. I see alot of blandness in that photo of our new structures, not imaginative and inspiring but they certainly could be worse.

This has been my complaint about Portland for a few years now.....everything looks the same.......bland, uninspiring......like Anywhere, USA. Portland deserves better! While not every new development can be something interesting and spectacular.......I hope that some of the new stuff still in design stages like Bayside and Thompson's Point will surprise us and surpass many of the recent disappointments. I feel that many on here get way too excited about NEW regardless of what stuff looks like.

On a side note.......I really hope that they change the name of "Midtown" to something else (talk about BLAND!).

Back