Bayside Federated Companies

I noticed Patrick started this thread. He probably can give us an update as I read in a midtown article he was working for Federated. But guessing he cant comment unless he has a friend on here, wink wink nudge nudge...just kidding But "Where have you gone Patrick? Bayside needs you!" He was the unofficial Mr.Portland on here years ago and gave excellent input on the state of the Forest City.

Patrick is doing well and his focus outside of a busy law career is a growing family and enjoying a more rural lifestyle which is a complete turnaround from when we first met. He still frequents this site and has not lost his passion for Portland and all things urban and we still text and talk on occasion. His most active period on archBoston was while he was single and now that he's married with children his priorities and available free time has shifted. His balanced viewpoints and ability to bring individuals together for the betterment of Portland was refreshing and one of the main reasons I decided to became a member over 13 years ago after being a spectator on the sidelines. :)

Last edited:

Back