Boston 2050

^^MassPike is entirely covered by an urban forest. However, it just as dead as the RKG.

Filene's is finally built, by a two story building that resembles the portion that was demolished.

BU builds over the highway with new dorms and facilities.

South Station is connected to North Station with cost overruns.

Charlestown bridge collapses in 2020 and a new bridge is erected in late 2022.

Fan Pier is finally completed in 2035.

Bombardier cars of the Red Line replaced in 2025.

South Bay (over the MassPike) is built in the same style as South Boston in 2045.

Boston annexes Dedham in 2030.

NEU merges with one or more schools of Longwood.

Revolution relocates to Somerville in 2020, the same time as when Assembly Square is completed.

Last edited:
^^ According to Back to the Future II, we should have them by 2015. Along w/ hover boards

On another negative note. How depressing was Massachusetts elections?

The same gang with the same ideas of no Accountability or Transparency.
Are our voters that uneducated?

Were the alternatives that much better, or even at level?

Were the alternatives that much better, or even at level?

Probably not, but having the same people in office for 20 years is insanity. We need term limits with fresh ideas. Barney Frank being in office for almost 30 years is a disgrace to the founding fathers.

Insanity
"doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.?

can we start with the mayor?

At least Frank is articulate, and I buy him as a thinker. I agree with you on term limits, but he would be in the final phase of lifers i'd replace.

Eh, if the people didn't want a person, they can vote you out, or if bad enough impeach you. Term limits also have draw backs. How concerned are you about fixing up a house you are only going to live in for 4 years.

Probably not, but having the same people in office for 20 years is insanity. We need term limits with fresh ideas. Barney Frank being in office for almost 30 years is a disgrace to the founding fathers.

Insanity

There is a reason I wouldn't vote for the Republican alternatives and it's because they think exactly as your quote. No offense to republican backers.

There is a reason I wouldn't vote for the Republican alternatives and it's because they think exactly as your quote. No offense to republican backers.

We should have term limits for every political position just like the presidency. It does help with fresh ideas. After 20 years of the same bunch running with the same gang it just becomes to lopisided.

Dems or Republicans. Don't you understand it doesn't matter who you vote for these days the same people own both parties
Rothschild quote: "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws."

Scott Brown didn't even have the balls to audit the Fed.

Insanity

Barney is a disgrace how?

Barney is a disgrace how?

When Barney was promoting FNM and FRE. These companies did not file financials for 3 years with the SEC. Barney & Dodd continued to ignore red flags also acceptted campaign contributions from FNM & FRE Excutives as everybody knew something was wrong when a company stops filing their finanicials. To this day I don't know how Chris Cox the head of the SEC at the time did not boot these companies off the NYSE.

The real issues are the Executives to these companies who reaped millions of dollars in bonus's when the companies never filed financials for 3 years. Blantant fraud under Barney and Dodd who oversaw the finance committee in Washington.

Then bailed them out. The executives should be arrested for Taxpayer fraud.

This is just one case

Back