Two Financial Center
Northeastern University dormitories
Russia Wharf
MFA - East Wing
W Hotel and Residences
FP3 (rehab)
285 Columbus Lofts (rehab, add-on)

Proposed

Columbus Center (moved from "under construction" - ha ha!)
Simon Tower
Prudential Plaza Residential Tower
Prudential Plaza Office Tower
South Station Tower
Fan Pier
Seaport Place
Tommy's Tower (Trans National Place)
Paramount Center
Shreve Crump & Low
Parcel 7
Residences at Kensington
Hayward Place
Dainty Dot
Modern Theater (Suffolk dorms)
Nashua Street Residences
Herald Square
Gateway Center (South Bay)
GrandMarc (Fenway dorms)
Lovejoy Wharf
Portside at Pier One
Sullivan Square (18-story apartment building)
Aquarium parking lot (office tower)
Hudson Street (Parcel 24)
Waterside Place
Gardner Museum expansion
FBI headquarters
585 Commercial St
Bayside Center
Madison Seaport Hotel
Spaulding Rehab (new Charlestown bldg)

Paramount Center should be in the under-construction list.

Isn't there work going on at Fan Pier, too?

Nashua St irks me. It got a approved a while ago. It's like they said ok we're good to go, but better wait untill the market goes south and financing becomes even harder that way we can wait even longer.

What's the deal with Nashua St? Investors drop out? Permiting? The Jacobs have pretty deep pockets, so I am just amazed that it has taken sooooo long to develop around North Station. It seemed like, at the time, low risk, high reward when this was approved. What happened?

Are you including projects nearing completion? For example, Battery Wharf, the BU dorms.

Also, you have omitted a bunch of projects in the Longwood Medical area; the BU biolab; the new MGH building. Also, not all the Greenway parcels are listed, including the non-profits.

I know it's early, but are there any rumors as to what will happen with the current Spaulding Rehab location?

Of the "proposed" buildings, which have been approved? Can we add an "app" to those?

Yes, approved and proposed should be separated, as there is a HUGE difference between the two.

Proposed are 2 new NU dorms of 22 stories to be started after the 22 and 19 story towers are completed next year.

Under proposed: How about Parcel 14, the Boston Harbor pavillion on the Greenway? Or is that project dead? I hope not.

If you wanted to be really amazing, you could put a rendering below each project that has one. And if you wanted to go overboard, the link to the discussion thread, so that people don't duplicate anything.

Someone could always update the "official ArchBoston development map" ...

I dont have a pro account with Flickr, so it's not as big as it could be (It's 5 11.2 megapixel pictures stitched together, so it's huuuuuge). but you can see SIX construction cranes on the hi-res shot, see if you can see them on the small shot.

From left to right, they go red, blue, yellow, yellow, red, red.

2491670582_2412cd1ab4_b.jpg

Excellent stuff, castevens.

I guess this is as good a place as any for this-- there was a BRA notice in last week's Courant stating that 93 Mass Ave will be getting renovated and expanded.

First, the building. It's been in need of TLC for years now:

img1232vl1.jpg

dscf00011mq8.jpg

View from my old place. I imagine the addition will go in the area behind (left of) the existing structure. Does that mean the Other Side cafe will go?

dscf0001wy7.jpg

The full blurb: 93 Massachusetts Avenue Project consists of a re-habilitation of existing 4-story building, and an additional 21,000 sf new construction. The total GSF of the proposed project is approximately 42,000 sf, and the proposed use is office/retail with underground parking.

Does that mean the Other Side cafe will go?

Probz. Get ready for Citibank and other assorted accoutrements to match the nearby Best Buy.

Back