Boston University - Warren Towers Renovation | 700 Commonwealth Avenue | Fenway

I wonder if they should have gone with green instead of red akin to the Law Tower and then red up the Comm Ave facing windows.
That reads as red to you? Brown with a tiny orange element is what I see. (Totally possible that I'm undiagnosed color-blind, given the pushback when I once characterized the Hancock as being "blue glass" and was told it was, in fact, (apparently) green).

That reads as red to you? Brown with a tiny orange element is what I see. (Totally possible that I'm undiagnosed color-blind, given the pushback when I once characterized the Hancock as being "blue glass" and was told it was, in fact, (apparently) green).
I am known for it as well…I saw red.

It looks rust colored to me, but I'm pretty sure I have some moderate color blindness, too. Definitely doesn't come off as red in my opinion.

I understand needing to update the inside, but the proposed cladding is significantly worse than the existing version. It's a completely unnecessary visual downgrade.

The renders achieved the impossible - - they make it look even MORE like a penitentiary.

Back