Bostonbred dummy geto

Re: SHIFTboston

^^ Shouldn't you be at Eunice's funeral?

Re: Rose Kennedy Greenway

Thnku. It ok, Armenia in the sky as the song goes, and Turk problem VERY bad. but later, no more. leaf Room for OUR history TOO!!! Boston has much off it. PIRATES!!! Revolutuion!!! War with the King of Phillips' indians.

Getting that operation, you SING nice. but it kills too? NOthanks!!! YOU go. I not like PRETTY music THAT much, dude!!!

Ok, Eunice -> eunuch. That was pretty clever. Took me a second to parse it. Props on that one. :)

Re: Bostonbred Antics

Bostonbred, here's your very own thread where you can indulge yourself to your heart's content.

Me think good idea keep cave people talk out normal talk. But here good.

They are not antics, they are art!

So ablarc was right!

^ LMFAO.

Surely, you're a professional author. How else could you come up with this stuff?

Archy and Mehitabel:

"expression is the need of my soul," declares Archy, who labored as a free-verse poet in an earlier incarnation. At night, alone, he dives furiously on the keys of Don Marquis' typewriter to describe a cockroach's view of the world, rich with cynicism and humor. It's difficult enough to operate the typewriter's return bar to get a fresh line of paper; all of Archy's dispatches are written lowercase, and without punctuation, because he is unable to hit both shift and letter keys to produce a capital letter.

"boss i am disappointed in some of your readers," he writes, weary of having to explain the mechanics of his literary output. " ... they are always interested in technical details when the main question is whether the stuff is literature or not."

I'm glad you've discovered capital letters.

TOO MANY REUBENS, thes black madonnas eat. TheyNeeds salad at foodcort. Briv like plumpers sobig opportunitys for him.

Can I just say that you have brought so much laughter and joy into an otherwise dull summer. Your "This is Boston, NOT HITLER" will be my favorite quote forever and I will always use it when in situations where nobody else knows what i am talking about and I will still laugh everytime.

thank you

Iam thankingU!!!.
My rents remember MAINE trip next wek somaybe I see mr.corey at main peoples SEE DOG game!!!
But. In this regard. I DO NOT SEE TICS and other INSEXTS despight stupid titles of this THREAD and the country wildlives in ME!!! SO THERE, MR> BRIV who drools at LARGE OLD LADYinternet sights!!!
(He embbarassed at me to meet shiftyBOSTON fancyman so put me in dummy geto. so. I buy beret, turdlenek and laser pointer and SPACETIME'S ART Gideon Trumpet's book at outlet store there. I tooget back repsectable.SO TO buy pipe, and Fake sole patch at OOB pier!!!

Back