BU Biolab

Iam NOT with understantink of why BU dorm is NOT being bilt in AIRRIGHTS here instead of CRAPPIFRY taxis basis by putting of dorm on others TAXIBALE land

Anthrax is not level IV. Borderline level II/III, but it is fairly difficult to kill. 15 minutes at higher than boiling temperatures and it's dead.

While I was not involved in the design of this one, I have been involved in a few BSL-3 and BSL-3 Enhanced labs. These labs typically take up a fairly small portion of the actual lab building. Most areas are general lab/BSL-2 spaces which do not pose threats to the public.

The higher level areas are designed to handle and work with dangerous pathogens, however do not typically have high levels of dangerous viruses and pathogens on hand. Enough to test and what not, but it's not like this would be the Fort Knox of Anthrax or Ebola. But, why would the public want to here about how safe and secure these places are, and that they don't really have a ton of dangerous things. It's much more constructive to spread fear and misdirections.

Oh, and those are the first pictures I think I've seen of this thing, and it's pretty bad. I suppose the idea was to make it look like a fortress to give people that sense of security.

Iam reading Mr. Michael J. McFly writings and so saying IF SAFE for S. ENDS peeples it safe for BUDORM TOO!!!

Iam NOT with understantink of why BU dorm is NOT being bilt in AIRRIGHTS here instead of CRAPPIFRY taxis basis by putting of dorm on others TAXIBALE land

It is not cheap to build on air rights; last I checked there aren't any at BUMC anyway.

4359885777_7f01618d31_b.jpg

Back