Burlington MA Developments

Equilibria

Reaction score
Credit to them for trying this, but it looks depressing as hell:

1638991069457.png

Where is this located? The plans don’t have an address.

Where is this located? The plans don’t have an address.

It's on the backside of the Mall, facing the office park next door. Former Lord and Taylor.

FWIW, it's just windows punched into the L&T envelope, with the store's white wall scheme unchanged.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I fully understand what's going on here. Are they just turning part of the mall into office space? Are there any other links or documents?

I’m surprised they didn’t go ahead and replace all the cladding with something completely new. Unless they are aiming to finance this out of their kid’s allowance.

I know it's a wholly separately owned structure, but considering the considerable investment going on in nearly every other corner of the mall this really stands out as half-assed. I can't tell if this IDGAF vibe is because they know it'll lease in a heartbeat, or they know no tenant will want to deal with the mall madness and so they did the absolute minimum.

Vericel on the move from Cambridge to Burlington
QMIJ2LHNWZEMPL4VMYZ7CJRNKM.jpg

“Another Cambridge biotech is moving to the suburbs in search of room to grow.”

“Cell therapy company Vericel said this week that it will lease 125,000 square feet at the Network Drive campus in Burlington for a new corporate headquarters, lab space, and manufacturing facility. Vericel is now based on Sidney Street near Central Square, where it has been located since moving to that city in 2014.”

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/02/03/business/vericel-move-cambridge-burlington/?outputType=amp

Following in the footsteps of Cubist Pharmaceuticals, which moved from Sidney Street to Hayden Ave in Lexington.

-Got this ad on facebook, apparently this development is finished and now leasing in Burlington.

Life Time Living Burlington.
bgn-illustration-living-exterior-02-enlarged.jpg

“Life Time Living Burlington will feature impeccably designed residences and community areas, including 14 studios, 69 one-bedroom, 11 one-bedroom plus den, and 73 two-bedroom apartment homes ranging from 558 to 1,407 square feet, work from home and lounge spaces, conference rooms, a private dining room, covered parking with charging stations and a cycle lounge. In addition, residents will enjoy two outdoor courtyards complete with firepits, grilling stations, conversational seating areas, outdoor games, and a meditation area. A half-acre park with a walking path, dog play area and generous green space is also under development.

Life Time Living is just steps from the athletic country club, proving residents with complimentary access to a comprehensive array of health and wellness amenities including dedicated studios and spaces for group classes and training, indoor and outdoor pools, pickleball, squash and basketball courts, a full-service, fast-casual Life Cafe restaurant, LifeSpa salon and spa and much more. Restaurants, shops, entertainment and Wegmans at 3rdAve are just steps away creating a village that fosters a healthy, socially connected and naturally environmentally friendly lifestyle.”

https://living-burlington.lifetime.life/

^^^^

Starts at $2950 for a studio. Yeah.

Back