Bush? BUSH!

justin said:
^oh, none taken whatsoever; I thought your pun was hilarious (and spelling it with a 'c' is correct, if rare, as you taught me). If I ratcheted my vocab a bit of late, it's just a reaction to run-on sentences punctuated by simpering. And there is no shame, even for the 'vulgates', in occasionally learning a useful new word.

justin

Good, good...I didn't want the wrong message to be sent. And I agree completely about learning new words...a wide vocabulary is indeed very useful...even for the 'vulgus' (not the 'vulgates')

The last time that Bush was mentioned in this thread was the 4th reply to the originator of the topic.

just because the rest of us aren't astute observers doesn't mean you have to show off! :D

Ok to continue the topic, I think Bush is a screw up. After about 6 years after 9/11, Al Qaeda threat is still at pre-9/11 level. What does this say about the president? That he is unfit to be commander-in-chief, cannot get his priority right, and is in denial about the success of the Iraq War and its involvement with the Al Qaeda. He plunged the US economy with his war spending and his so call "No Child Left Behind Act" has ironically, left many children behind in edumacation. His invasion of Iraq didn't contain terrorism, it expanded it. Muslim radical groups and extremists now use the invasion of Iraq as an example of US aggression to incite and unite other Muslim groups to initiate a jihad against the US. I say impeach Bush for lying to the country and doing the exact opposite of what we should be doing. I don't care if he will be gone soon, impeach him regardlessly and have him parade in the street with rotten vegetables thrown at him.

^But, he has managed to tip the Supreme Court away from the babykillers. If you count up the millions of Americans killed every year by their 'mothers' and (sometimes government-funded) abortionists, 9/11 looks like peanuts. Just because of that, all other bloody incompetence aside, Bush goes down in history as a great president, on par with Lincoln.

justin

justin said:

Silascode.PNG

based on that statement youre kindof nuts but whatever...

bush is an idiot. the democrats are bigger idiots for somehow failing to capitalize on the fact that he practically polls lower in popularity than many serial killers.

i think justin was being sarcastic. Of course, its impossible to tell on the internet.

Back