Cambria Hotel | 6 West Broadway | South Boston

Rafal

Reaction score
Does anyone have more info about it? I hear Mr Pappas is expanding across the street. Seems like a great idea. Curious as of how will it be executed.

Re: Six West Broadway Hotel

Does anyone have more info about it? I hear Mr Pappas is expanding across the street. Seems like a great idea. Curious as of how will it be executed.

The South Boston Development thread has a lot of information about the hotel along with a link to the PNF and renders.

http://www.mattesonco.com/broadway-hotel

I found this on the Mattenson site. According to Bldup it is slated to be a 156 room hotel. It looks like this has changed developers.

The BDPA site says this is under construction. Sorry if this thread is a duplicate.

29o1j49.png

I think it's related to this thread

http://www.archboston.org/community/showthread.php?t=4947&highlight=west+broadway&page=2

Isn't that where Owl Station used to be? I know the owner had his lease bought out (oh so long ago) to put up a hotel over there.

I think that it is the above link and this project are two different projects. This might be an old project because as everyone knows, 14 West Broadway is already way under construction. If we can complete this corner that would be amazing, but I would rather something a bit different. Although, that rooftop terrace is pretty cool.

Hotel is still currently scheduled to be phase two of the 14 West Broadway project. The two projects were sold to one developer.

14-West-Broadway-South-Boston-Southie-Real-Estate-Development-Residential-Condominium-Project-City-Point-Capital-RODE-Architects-Rendering.jpg

There we go! Thanks a lot! I knew there was something more going on, but I couldn't find it.

Image of the "Broadway Hotel" from the developer's site. (Lol, doesn't show the condos behind it, and vice versa ...)

EDIT: This is from back when the two projects were being built by separate developers, though. SRY. Out of date.

Does anyone know what flag the hotel will carry? Curious to know if its being positioned as a boutique or high-end property or a business traveler hotel given its proximity to Seaport, Downtown and even Logan (there is a direct HOV lane right under the expressway that begins right near it).

A few articles from 2013 reference Thompson Hotel Group which runs three boutique properties in NY plus Seattle, Nashville, Toronto and Mexico.

Are there any renders of what this looks like with the hotel and the taller building together?

Back