Cambridge Crossing Parcel EF | 250 Dawes Street | Cambridge/Somerville

Itd be cool to get a CR station here one day too esp if NSRL ever happens.

Between the Green and Orange lines both nearby and both going to North Station, not sure that the Fitchburg Line would have any demand for it.

20200111_092406.jpg
20200111_092313.jpg

The tower crane was delivered, installed, and tested between Friday and Sunday. It began work today, Monday 27 July.

Bristol Meyers Squibb is leasing 360k sf here (out of 483k), consolidating its facilities on Binney St and at Alewife to one location.

Yes. They were using it quite a bit today after construction on Friday/Saturday and calibration yesterday.

Near term: We are expecting a jump on the second Lot G crane in the next 5-10 days, completion of the triple height forms for Lot H in the next 10-20, and *maybe* the tower crane for Lot I before Halloween.

I think that's the best shot I've seen so far of Parcel G. It seems the striped part looks slightly better up close, and there's some continuity now that they're installing the strips across the glass part.

I think that's the best shot I've seen so far of Parcel G. It seems the striped part looks slightly better up close, and there's some continuity now that they're installing the strips across the glass part.

Those are supposed to resemble a wave. And they are taking forever!

Regarding Lot EF: with the exception of the (slightly crenulated) south pod, most of that glass went up on Thursday and Friday. I walk/run there all of the time and work has been very slow after a dash to where they were just prior to installing the inner south glass and the NW glass. Looks spiffy! (That is slated to be the building's entrance/open café, by the way.)

Back