Chinatown Infill and Small Developments

My family found an AirBnB on Harvard Street in ChinaTown. This seems to be across the street from one of the few HUGE surface parking lots in downtown Boston. Does anyone know if any development is planned for this parking lot bordered by Tyler, Harvard, and Hudson Street? It's kind of hidden and I never really noticed it before. The arrow points to the approx. location of the AirBnB.

harvardstreet.jpg

My family found an AirBnB on Harvard Street in ChinaTown. This seems to be across the street from one of the few HUGE surface parking lots in downtown Boston. Does anyone know if any development is planned for this parking lot bordered by Tyler, Harvard, and Hudson Street? It's kind of hidden and I never really noticed it before. The arrow points to the approx. location of the AirBnB.

View attachment 39023
49 - 63 Hudson Street affordable housing and a new branch of BPL

View attachment 39023

Thats the parcel R1 project
1663005868787-png.28367

found in this thread
https://archboston.com/community/threads/parcel-r-1-chinatown.6424/page-2

Back