City of Revere Broadway Business District Survey

BostonUrbEx

Reaction score
City of Revere Broadway Business District Survey

MAYOR RIZZO SEEKS RESIDENT INPUT DURING BROADWAY REVITALIZATION

City Government launches online survey to understand needs of the community

Mayor Daniel Rizzo, along with the Broadway Advisory Committee, is conducting a survey pertaining to the Broadway Central Business District. The purpose of the survey is to get feedback from our residents as to what stores people use frequently on Broadway and what new businesses, if any, they would like to see. The Broadway Advisory Committee will be meeting on Wednesday, February 5th at 6:00 P.M at Revere City Hall in the Council Chambers.

“As a business owner on Broadway and past President of the Chamber of Commerce, I know how important a bustling and vibrant downtown is to our community. Beyond promoting job growth, this revitalization of the Broadway business district will serve as a catalyst to future community-led public-private partnerships throughout all of Revere,” commented Mayor Rizzo.

Receiving input from the community remains one of Mayor Rizzo’s top priorities during the policy decision making process. If you would like to get involved with the revitalization process taking place along Broadway, please visit www.revere.org and take the “City of Revere Broadway Business District Survey.” The survey can be found at this link also: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/S872P5W.

Revere City Hall, City Council Chambers, Wednesday, February 5th, 6:00PM.

Hoping that I can maybe expect Datadyne there? It's more his 'hood than it is mine, but I'll be there!

And, if you guys don't mind, please take the survey. Even if you BS it for the most part, there's a comment box where you can suggest relaxing zoning codes. Zoning is VERY restrictive and 1960's-esque in Revere. The only place any real density happens is along Revere Beach, and those developments aren't so great.

Back