Crane Estate from the roof

Arenacale

Reaction score
Took the Cupola Tour with the family at the Crane Estate over the weekend. Been there several times but this was a great new perspective. Always worth a visit.

DSCN0682.JPG

DSCN0681.JPG

DSCN0687.JPG

DSCN0688.JPG
DSCN0693.JPG

DSCN0702.JPG
DSCN0684.JPG
DSCN0710.JPG

...and, for good measure, an actual crane!
DSCN0724.JPG

Thanks for posting this. We love it there, and am happy to see that they are letting people inside again.

...and now for something completely different!

They held a vintage car hill climb at the Estate yesterday, and the wife and I headed up as part of our anniversary, as it combined our interests - history for her, racing for me. This is not the backdrop I'm used to for motorsports, but it was amazing to see.

DSCN3941.JPG

DSCN3836.JPG
DSCN3860.JPG
DSCN3879.JPG
DSCN3930.JPG
DSCN3936.JPG
DSCN3857.JPG

Took the Cupola Tour with the family at the Crane Estate over the weekend. Been there several times but this was a great new perspective. Always worth a visit.

View attachment 14123
View attachment 14122
View attachment 14124
View attachment 14125View attachment 14126
View attachment 14127View attachment 14129View attachment 14130

...and, for good measure, an actual crane!
View attachment 14128
Awesome pics, been to the beach many times, never the estate. PS, I think that’s an egret, not a crane, lol. But great capture as well.

dscn3936-jpg.17981

Fantastic pics, thanks a ton for sharing! What the hell is going on here, though? This looks like a classic Warner Brothers cartoon. Is this some sort of FWD reverse trike?

Ahhh so I've been up in Ipswich twice in the last handful of days and was definitely seeing these things as well as other interesting vehicles zipping around. As a true car nut I was wondering what the hell was going on around there!

Fantastic pics, thanks a ton for sharing! What the hell is going on here, though? This looks like a classic Warner Brothers cartoon. Is this some sort of FWD reverse trike?

Morgan 3 wheeler! They actually were still making the V-twin version until this year, but they have a new one coming.

Morgan 3 wheeler! They actually were still making the V-twin version until this year, but they have a new one coming.
Thanks! I had to look that one up, and incredibly, it's completely road legal throughout the country. Looks like I could have got one in Tokyo too for about $70k, but they're all sold out.

Back