Deval Patrick's Performance

kmp1284

Reaction score
I just want to get people's opinions on Gov. Patrick's performance thus far. What are you pleased with, what are you not pleased with?

He's made alot of amateur mistakes thus far--the ameriquest call, the excess spending. I think he has the potential to be good, but he needs to learn the ropes a little more.

Patrick Deval

Bring on Tim Murray and let's end this debacle, now.

Re: Patrick Deval

IMAngry said:

A friend of mine new Timothy Murray in high school and he said he was a rambunctious little devil. What this has to do with anything, I don' t know. I'm sure we were all rambunctious little devils.

give it time. trust me, 3 years down the line you are all going to be enthusiastically supporting Deval's reelection

The speculation that we will be voting for him in three years answers the question how? Seriously dud, as Willy Stark(Sean Penn) says in All The King's Men, "If you don't vote, you don't matter" to this thread
As much as I dislike Andy Hiller, he brought up a very good point, Ted Kennedy never came out and said he was going to take it easy after his brothers were both murdered. I think that is just a tad bit more traumatic than what Deval's going through. Maybe it is for him, I don't know, but if he can't serve then he should damn well just say so and get his ass off his sinking ship before he f's it up more than he already has.

Re: Patrick Deval

ZenZen said:
IMAngry said:

A friend of mine new Timothy Murray in high school and he said he was a rambunctious little devil. What this has to do with anything, I don' t know. I'm sure we were all rambunctious little devils.

He's also a midget.

Back