Disapprove Columbus Center Censorship

tobyjug

Reaction score
I wish the moderators hadn't locked down the Columbus Center thread. That can't help but look as if it targeted Ned, even if it isn't meant that way.

My record of disagreeing with him, especially as to matters such as the Ellis group, is clear. But I look forward to Ned's posts, and don't take them personally even when that was the intent. I also enjoy (but don't understand) the sense of personal affront that Ned's views engender. If you disagree with him, isn't it more fun taking your argument to this marketplace of ideas and fighting it out?

Dissent is a good thing. The board will be stronger for it. Can't those who find it irritating avert their eyes? It isn't as if real news is being lost in all this. We all know the project is dead. Why not let the zombie thread go on, if only as entertainment for we, the twisted?

And even if you won't buy that, consider this: isn't it better to have a live Ned than a Ned martyr?

Between Ned and the city and the developers, I feel like the image that best sums up this project is:

onoz_omg2.gif

I agree. The Columbus Center thread is open again.

Back