IMG_2288 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr

IMG_2289 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr

IMG_2295 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr

IMG_2116 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr

IMG_2216 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr

IMG_2225 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr

IMG_2226 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr

Last edited:
Have there been any formal announcements on what retail is going in here? I'm definitely excited about this opening up, it will really start to tie things together.

I love everything about this development but the overhead pedestrian walkway is just so freakin unique and eye catching, it's literally my favorite piece of this gigantic architectural puzzle of angles, colors, shapes, heights, and everything else that makes this development so exciting. Kudo's to the architects for designing, what could easily have been a totally mundane feature, which sky walkways usually are, into something special and different.

Last edited:
As I mentioned, Echelon has removed their scaffolding and replaced with new fencing; sidewalk work seems pretty far along. This is the only side of the street open to pedestrian traffic at this section of Seaport Blvd.
IMG_0516.jpg
IMG_0508.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully this opens up fully very soon. Gotta be a pain to walk that stretch now

Sidewalk experience here is painful. Taking forever. Only other thing taking longer is the sidewalk at One Dalton in Back Bay.

any reason I can't see the images.. they are all blurry

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 243

Back