Echelon Seaport | 133-135 Seaport Blvd | Seaport

Lobby

Attachments

• 65F592E3-AD85-4DA2-8C36-B967E55F55C2.jpeg
    65F592E3-AD85-4DA2-8C36-B967E55F55C2.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 379
This project has a lot of street frontage. Have there been announcements yet on retail tenants? I am concerned that there will be a lot of empty storefronts with giant "iconic retail" "flagship retail opportunity" signs pasted to the windows for the next couple of years.

This project has a lot of street frontage. Have there been announcements yet on retail tenants? I am concerned that there will be a lot of empty storefronts with giant "iconic retail" "flagship retail opportunity" signs pasted to the windows for the next couple of years.
There’s a lot of interior work, drywall, being done on the Seaport Blvd building ground space so I would assume they do have tenants in that building at least. For comparison, 121 had nothing done on any of its in ground retail for almost a year, just concrete and steel beams covered by your aforementioned retail opportunity signs.

WOW! Thanks for these pictures Beeline. The work here is progressing at an AMAZING pace!

Has there been any announcements on retail going in these buildings?
No official public announcements. WS keeping things close to vest as far as I can well. I'm not connected enough to know, but have only heard rumblings of high-end retail, which admittedly is pretty predictable.

From 11/17.

IMG_8842 by David Z, on Flickr

IMG_8943 by David Z, on Flickr
Those are amazing pix from a spectacular vantage point -- it would be really instructive if someone could find pix from a similar vantage point from say 25 years ago -- the transformation of the Seaport has been nearly of the scale of Kendall Square since NASA left

Those are amazing pix from a spectacular vantage point -- it would be really instructive if someone could find pix from a similar vantage point from say 25 years ago -- the transformation of the Seaport has been nearly of the scale of Kendall Square since NASA left

It's just from the Prudential Skywalk. That observation deck has been open for decades, so those pics SHOULD exist!

I just found this one on flickr from 2010. Unbelievable changes in less than 10 years.
When You Finally Let Go of the Things That Hold You Down You Find Freedom by Thomas Hawk, on Flickr

Last edited:
DZH -- great find -- I've got old hundreds of Kodachromes from back in the 80's from the Pru -- but I've no clue where to find them
Something just before the Joe Moakley Federal Court House*1 would be great

*1 that would be under construction about 1998

Closings started last week. I think they’re all in 133 which is the building fronting Seaport.

Oh closings have started last week? Wow...but the place is still in "construction mode"! The units in 133 facing Seaport Blvd will soon have their harbor view blocked by St.Regis coming up bang opposite! Do you think that will impact anything at all?

Back