Hobson's Landing | Aloft Hotel | 383 Commercial Street | Portland

IMG_3772.jpeg

2FBD72B8-7D46-4FFC-8A76-A7C7A316DC97.jpeg

Anything planned for the other side of the Irving next to the Hobsons Landing project? Can’t believe real estate like this is still a gravel parking lot!!

Anything planned for the other side of the Irving next to the Hobsons Landing project? Can’t believe real estate like this is still a gravel parking lot!!

That's a city-owned lot known as "Angelo's Acre," currently just used for pay-by-hour parking. It was a finalist for the new city shelter a couple years ago which is now under construction off-peninsula on Riverside Street. I haven't heard any more recent news on future use of the lot.

York St is becoming a really great neighborhood with Hobson Landing, and the renovation of 54 York - what a transition for this building back to the unpainted brick and new black windows.

1671482226358.png

1671482275986.png

Before
1671482414376.png

Now imagine how it could look even better if CMP wasn't chronically stingy and shortsighted and was proactive about moving utility wires underground....

I just found out about this, holy cow this is incredible! Hopefully theres many more to come for Portland!

What is incredible? 🤷‍♂️

The hobsons landing development. Its coming out extremely nice. I dont follow portland development very much but I was looking on google and came across this rendering. Then I came here to see if there was a thread for it and was pleasantly surprised with how much of it is already built. Looks like a home run imo.
aHR0cHM6Ly9sdXhwb3J0LWRldi5zMy5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tLzQ4OTQvMzg3LWNvbW1lcmNpYWwtc3RyZWV0LTcwOC1wb3J0bGFuZC1tZS11c2EtMS1FWFQuanBn.jpg

Back