Holyoke Center Renovation | Harvard Square | Cambridge

Man, the second to last post is by whighlander. What happened to him?
He was given a one week ban in February '21, and never returned. I guess he realized the board was done with his particular brand of trolling or spam posting.

George_Apley said:
Whighlander has been banned for one week beginning today. He had previously received three formal warnings in the last couple weeks for trolling behavior. As I stated above, I'll open this thread for a few days if anyone has follow up questions. If you do have questions, please don't get on our case about how you would have gone about things differently. Whighlander's ban will expire on 1 March.

Ban Notification

Speaking of missing board members, where did George go?

Regarding whighlander, he occasionally posts over on UHub under the nom de plume "Nowy Liberté," although he's never registered that name so one can't search for him or track any posts. Same shit, different venue.

Reactions: FK4
Regarding whighlander, he occasionally posts over on UHub under the nom de plume "Nowy Liberté," although he's never registered that name so one can't search for him or track any posts. Same shit, different venue.
I appreciated his tangents for the most part I must say. He had a wide array of knowledge and I enjoyed the shares of it. Never found him all that annoying, only occasionally over the top. Others have different opinions.

Re Holyoke, I lament the fact that a building widely known as such is now universally the Smith. People who don’t grow up here think it was always called that. Kinda sad. But the interior is pretty amazing. Not sure how much Harvard pumped into it but it’s going strong even a few years post reno.

Last edited:
Lotta long-term guys seem to have disappeared unfortunately. Datadyne007 hasn't been seen since 2022.

Womp :<
I left the group on Facebook but wasn't data on that?

Back