How Much More Cray-cray Will the Preznit Election Thread Get Before Nov. 8

Scale of 1-5 . . .

• Same shit, different day

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • There's a run on tinfoil at Market Basket! Mayham! Old ladies being pushed out of aisle in free-fo

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Server catches fire from too many Ignore lists being updated at once.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Kinda terrordome, lil' bit of human sacrifice.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • "Nevar go full Mad Max. Nevar."

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

F-Line to Dudley

Reaction score
Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

I'm not sure we really need a 2nd thread?

Mild terrorscape? Oh...you mean the other poll.
shifty-1-smiley-face.gif

Write-in for Inanimate Carbon Rod:

inanimate-carbon-rod.jpg

Only semi-joking. Up until some brave second AB user chucked in a vote in the last 48 hours I was the only one in two months of that poll who checked off "Other".

It's Massachusetts where the results are not in doubt. I am done voting lesser-evilism; Coakley-Baker was the first time I ever left the voting booth feeling dirty that I made a check mark for civic duty's sake where every choice was the wrong one. Blank field, "Deez Nutz", "Cthulhu"...I don't frankly care, and I ain't gonna feel the least bit guilty if some woke triangulator takes issue with that.

As for tipping hand to my prevailing ideological worldview for the curiosity of other members...not a fucking chance. This is a Boston architectural forum; if it isn't germane to topic, my politics are nobody's business but my own. Some self-described psychics here who think they've got mine pegged like an open book couldn't be wronger.

Well, politics do play into architecture and development to some extent. Development used to be a Republican free market thing, but with the advent of new urbanism and housing shortages nationwide walloping the poor and middle class with high costs, it's become more of a Democrat thing. Although I've noticed some of the older politicians are slow to catch on. I relayed to a local democrat running for office here that her very prominent NIMBYism was hurting her standing with the "liberals" she wants voting for her.

I'm overseas now and I'm sick and tired of the election (especially since so many people like to ask me about it!). That being said, it's like an addiction to heroin. I know I shouldn't be "using," I simply can't enough.

Polls closed! And the winner--by recount, followed by protracted civil war--is the AB Ignore list.

Which you have to admit, was probably the obvious choice all along.
vb_paranoid.gif

Back