How old are you?

P

Patrick

How old is everyone? I think it would be beneficial for discussions. (and I'm just curious).

I'm 22.

Sounds good to me....
And ya I am the "teen" age 16
But I can't be that young since I have my license already (to those who criticize me and call me immature.)

20 years old here.

6 more months till 21......... :twisted:

20 years old here.

3 more months till 21......... :twisted:

23 - didn't realize how young the board was. An awesome place to chat about what we enjoy.

wow, castevens i had you at 24...aren't you in graduate school?

Bostonian sounds about right.

vansh, I was also born in July.

I am guessing Dude just turned 18, Bosdev is 29, ron is at least early thirties, statler as well, and everyone else would fall right around the 20 mark....how far off am I?

I must confess that I'm guilty of being a teenager as well...17 years old here

and everyone else would fall right around the 20 mark....how far off am I?

LOL, pretty far off Patrick...I'm 56. I would guess that the Padre is up there with me as well though Mike's probably a bit younger. I do remember driving through Boston as a kid to my aunt's in Somerville and being thrilled seeing the Pru going up. I was so proud that Boston was finally getting a skyscraper worthy of the name and at the time, the tallest outside NYC!!! Nothing was cooler than driving into Boston with friends and going to the top of the Pru. Will always love that building!

Wow I didn't expect to be a (relatively) old fart, but the bell curve is apparently saying so.. like I've said at least a couple times before, I'm 24.

wow, castevens i had you at 24...aren't you in graduate school?

Yes and no. Pharmacy is a 6-year straight-through program. All undergraduate work is done (including summers) over the first two years. I have completed my 3rd year, and I am also particularly young for my year in school at that. The other thing that *probably* threw you off was the fact that my girlfriend was thinking of going to law school. She is, in fact, older than I am and just graduated a few weeks back (Although she "graduated" last december)

27....now let me tell you about the way things were when I was a kid.

Uphill..Both ways.

In the snow.

Now get the hell off my lawn!

Back