Ink Block (Boston Herald) | 300 Harrison Avenue | South End

Dinas back on a list binge haha, its actually been a lil while.

Dude are you driving while taking these pics? It looks like you're on I-93, at pretty much the most dangerous merge south of the tunnel. If you are, PLEASE DONT DO THIS. You're putting other lives at risk, as well as your own.

Last edited:
Na i had my girlfriend in the passenger seat the only ones i personally took were a couple when i was at a light. Its pretty obvious if you look close which side of the car it is. I understand the concern tho but na have a wingwoman take the driving shots.

Na i had my girlfriend in the passenger seat the only ones i personally took were a couple when i was at a light. Its pretty obvious if you look close which side of the car it is. I understand the concern tho but na have a wingwoman take the driving shots.

Thank goodness!

I work at Ink Block and they are currently installing a massive digital billboard at the corner of Herald and Albany Street. Pictures to come soon. This will be the most visible billboard in the city

I noticed they installed a little dog park beneath the billboard... can't say this is the most hospitable area but hey, what do I know!

It's good to see substantial window frames providing some texture, after so many buildings where they look like holes punched in the facade.

^ Wow that cladding looks cheap!

We may have to rename this the horizontal Kensington.

^ Wow that cladding looks cheap!

We may have to rename this the horizontal Kensington.

I laughed out loud at work reading this!

I don't think it's that bad, especially because this building is most visible from the highway. If nothing else it will help block traffic noise for the rest of the neighborhood.

Back