Interesting Boston Photo Blog

Lrfox

Reaction score
This is a website ( http://abostonvignette.blogspot.com/ ) i stumbled upon earlier today with some really interesting shots of the city... Also made me look up Maverick Landing in East Boston because the photos make it look enticing and it's affordable. The residents review it poorly though.

^^^ Just a few examples. couldn't find anything about this with search, so i think this is the first time its been posted.

I stumbled across that saints' shrine in the North End before...I'm surprised it's not more oft-photographed.

It's on the north side of Battery Street, between Hanover and Commercial streets. It's only sporadically open for viewing.

That's a nice find, it really shows how nice Boston's neighborhoods are. East Boston looks great in the photos, with a great view to downtown and the South Boston Waterfront, lots of well maintained parks, and a nice, dense community. And the South End looks great in real life and in the photos. This website really shows the beauty of Boston. Thanks, Lrfox.

My first thought upon seeing that photo, too. The Waterfront's fate is sealed as long as the FAA won't budge, and we all know they won't be changing their position any time soon.

My first thought upon seeing that photo, too. The Waterfront's fate is sealed as long as the FAA won't budge, and we all know they won't be changing their position any time soon.

Is there any conceivable way that they would budge though? It would be great if they did, but I am not sure how possible it is with the close distance to the airport.

For a split second, I thought that image of the SB Waterfront was Kendall Sq.

Back