Kennedy Library Expansion | Columbia Point | Dorchester

Shawmut station is a good place to avoid, actually. It is decrepit and rain continues to fall inside the station for several days after it has stopped raining above ground. It's supposed to be totally renovated but progress seemed quite slow the last time I had the misfortune to go there.

The neighborhood is fine, and deserves a better station.

Getting back to the JFK Library, I hope they'll pave the last section of the walking/bike trail between the Library and Harbor Point. Except for this, I think you can get all the way from the Neponset River to Castle Island on paved paths.

Right now you have to use the Morrisey Blvd's sidewalks along a few stretches. The plan is to build something like a boardwalk/ sidewalk along some sections of Dorchester Bay.

DudeUrSistersHot said:
Ron Newman said:
"risk" the Red Line? I don't understand.

bah

you know exactly what hes talking about youre just saying you dont because youre a liberal nutbag who doesnt want to recognize that the red line goes through gross neighborhoods full of criminals and deadbeats. jfk/umass is probably among the most crime-ridden places in boston.

I`m sure a whiny little bitch like you gets beat-up where ever he goes.

Scott said:
DudeUrSistersHot said:
bah

you know exactly what hes talking about youre just saying you dont because youre a liberal nutbag who doesnt want to recognize that the red line goes through gross neighborhoods full of criminals and deadbeats. jfk/umass is probably among the most crime-ridden places in boston.

I`m sure a whiny little bitch like you gets beat-up where ever he goes.

Yeah, how come you aren't posting much Dude? Trying to estrange yourself even more from the rest of the community here? Or do you need to conserve your energy for those posts when you lash out at commies like all of us at AB, which by the way seems to be the only time you open your digital mouth anymore.......?

Or are you simply just busy right now..?

I work 40+ hours a week while going to school full time. I barely have enough time to read all the posts here, nevermind post regularly. I've only been posting when I see something I feel strongly about, hopefully in the summer i can get back to posting more regularly

DudeUrSistersHot said:
I work 40+ hours a week while going to school full time. I barely have enough time to read all the posts here, nevermind post regularly. I've only been posting when I see something I feel strongly about, hopefully in the summer i can get back to posting more regularly

I wrote a longer response on my feelings about the dude-meister, but i am taking it back because in the end it is not worth it. he will see that being constructive is better than being destructive. and let me tell you, insulting ron newman, perhaps the most professional-sounding poster on this entire board, is not being constructive. it brings nothing worth while to anyone. all it does is reaffirm something we all already know: your political standing. and thats another story for another forum.

Patrick said:
DudeUrSistersHot said:

I wrote a longer response on my feelings about the dude-meister, but i am taking it back because in the end it is not worth it. he will see that being constructive is better than being destructive. and let me tell you, insulting ron newman, perhaps the most professional-sounding poster on this entire board, is not being constructive. it brings nothing worth while to anyone. all it does is reaffirm something we all already know: your political standing. and thats another story for another forum.

I could write the names of a lot of potentially professional-sounding people who were also completely wrong, but in the sake of not being inflammatory, I'll hold out. i think you can use your imagination.

since when did you care if your remarks were inflammatory? also, naming people's names and insulting them are two entirely different things. my imagination says it is yourself to whom you are referring.

Back