kz's Photos from Various Skyscrapers

And if you think about it, there may have been a second shooter from the grassy knoll or was it the book depository?

Friday's views

38th floor of Exchange Place. This is the highest up I've gotten so far

img5600fs3.jpg

img5599ql4.jpg

img5601la7.jpg

img5602qm6.jpg

img5603jn9.jpg

And the 10th floor of Ten Emerson Place

img5659ll7.jpg

img5660ht4.jpg

kz1000ps said:
Neither--this is a post-dropout job. Long story short, I hate Berklee and wanted to (and should have) dropped out a lot time ago.
Looks like it's architecture school for you, bo'. Get ready for a life of frustration.

What was your main complaint about Berklee?

Ablarc, I'll get back to you about Berklee.

Today's catches:

36th floor of One Longfellow Place

img0118fi1.jpg

img0119vv9.jpg

37th floor of One Post Office Square

img0246fw9.jpg

img0250cv8.jpg

img0247at2.jpg

From Monday the 7th, somewhere in the upper 20s of 125 High Street

img8756zk5.jpg

img8757um6.jpg

img8758hp4.jpg

img8753cp3.jpg

and from Wednesday the 9th, the 46th floor of One International Place - Chiofaro's offices

img9537zs8.jpg

img9539qc7.jpg

img9540vu4.jpg

The view from the Longfellow towers might be the best in Boston. If I had the money, that's where I'd be.

As usual, awesome pictures!! Thanks.
Question...in the last pic, is that a fountain/water feature in the Greenway that was recently added?

I didn't even know Boston had a building with this name. Where is it, and what companies are located there?

kz1000ps said:
That courthouse really gets my goat. Its fat, ugly, boring, gloomy, clumsy presence has waddled onto this choice site and settled in for a fifty-year wallow.

And everybody was so glad to see a parking lot replaced that nobody said a word.

kz1000ps said:
A splendid and unsung building with really great street presence.

I'd hate to ever lose this one; it needs talking up.

Also: just look at all those nifty rooftop additions. The domed one in front of the Hancock is particularly fetching. (The small one on the building's other end is even better.)

kz1000ps said:
What a gem. Too bad it's now so truncated.

Machado/Silvetti's subway entrances look mighty good from here (street-level pix, anyone?).

Traffic pattern in Dewey Square all screwed up. Could that block of Summer Street be closed between Atlantic Avenue and Purchase Street?

ablarc said:
Machado/Silvetti's subway entrances look mighty good from here (street-level pix, anyone?).
I like them a lot myself: four organic variations on a geometric theme. The frosted glass is unnecessary fuss, but otherwise a fine understated piece of public art.

justin

Back